Sunday, July 25, 2010

One of the Best Days Ever!

Not that any further proof of God's goodness is necessary, but today definitely ranks as one of the best days of my life! Long story short is that six friends of mine served pollo et mimosas to our congregation as we gathered for a family meeting. All but one of these friends had never been to our church before! As I thought to myself, today I could die and go to heaven and my life would feel complete. God has so richly blessed me with so many friends and out-of-the-box--er, coffin--experiences! So I was more than happy after the meeting to join my friends, and others, at one of our satellite campuses--pub(lic) ministry, as I call it. Lesser(?) communion continued as we celebrated the day, and life generally, forgetting what was past and looking with hope to what lies in the future--so the picture top right (click on it if you want a larger view). Okay, Lord, I'm getting the picture!