Monday, January 3, 2011

Much Ado About Something!

I'd heard about it, but this is the first time I've actually seen it. "It" is the American Atheist Association's Christmas billboard. (Click on it, right, for larger view.)

Alright already! Give them Christmas. After all, as recently I read, "Jesus' birth never saved anybody." Instead, how about really and truly celebrating Easter anew? For some reason Atheists and others don't seem so prone to horn in on that holyday. (By the way, remember that we Christians basically stole from the Saturnalists what is now Christmas.)

No matter, I continue to revel in the face of so much opposition. After all, Atheists and others won't pay attention to something they think insignificant and stupid, no? Thank God, then, for the free publicity--although I'm a little chagrined that Christians spent a likely equal amount of money counteracting the Atheists' billboard. (Click on image above for larger view of it.)

Whatever, God will have his way!